Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
SSB is really weird about which characters it uses and why, so I'm not going to argue that Lucas will be out or someone from F-Zero will be in, but if we're talking fanbases, F-Zero has nothing on Mother, the fanbase that fan-translated a fairly dialogue-heavy JRPG, mounted a HUGE letter-writing campaign, put out countless fanworks including fangames, podcasts, whole albums of music, etc...

Mother might not be a household name like Mario or Zelda but I can assure you the fans, American, Japanese, or otherwise are far from few in number - Nintendo should know from the reaction to Earthbound on the VC - and they always have the desire and capacity to make themselves heard.

I would like another Mother character. Though Ness and Lucas aren't clones, there's plenty of fun gameplay elements that characters like the Masked Man, Duster, Jeff, or even Kumatora, Paula, or Poo (who'd play pretty differently from Ness and Lucas IMO) could bring in. And hey, what can I say - I'm a fan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by megaMasquerain - 06-15-2013, 11:02 PM