Users browsing this thread: 62 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'm laughing my ass off at how ridiculous your assertioins are. I know so little about the Mother franchise that I had to research half of Mother 3's protagonists before I made my post. I've played every F-Zero game, and would absolutely love Black Shadow, Deathborn, and Blood Falcon to appear in Super Smash Bros. The superhero aesthetic of that franchise appeals to me far more than the Peanuts style of Earthbound, which I've never played to completion.

Also, Bio Rex is my favorite character.

I'm viewing this from the perspective of somebody who adores the F-Zero franchise and its characters, not a Mother fan. And from this perspective I can still tell that the Mother franchise is a class above F-Zero.

Regardless, I'm done debating with you if you're going to invent a false representation of who I am to rationalize your stance.

Unrelated: I checked out the site just now to snag the logo. Noticed that Fox and Kirby have been added:

[Image: screen-6.jpg]

[Image: screen-6.jpg]
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 06-15-2013, 10:26 PM