Users browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
[Image: 170px-Krom_Portrait.png]
Anything can change!

While I want THIS badass to represent Fire Emblem in Kerfuffle, I can't help but notice how he can differentiate himself from Marth and Ike. See, Chrom is Marth's ancestor, and actually uses the exact same Falchion that he uses...but Chrom is a much more aggressive fighter, similar to Ike.

If all three get in, we got three male blue haired swordsmen.

An alternative would be to include Chrom's daughter, Lucina. She's a blue haired and uses a sword, but she's a -girl-! Though she actually shares the same class as Marth in Awakening, soooo she might be a tad TOO similar to the Hero King.

Also, after seeing that badass trailer for the new Donkey Kong Country (yeah woah, didn't expect that one! Good on ya, Retro Studios) I totally want Dixie as a playable character. She might be a little harder to create a moveset for (as she was absent from the main Donkey Kong games since 1996) but I can imagine her being as fast and agile as Diddy, with a little more range in her attacks.

I may think of more cool characters I want in the future. But I'm deff rooting for Chrom and Dixie!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Ark Kuvis - 06-15-2013, 02:05 PM