Users browsing this thread: 64 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I remember reading a rumor somewhere that Sakurai and Itoi had some sort of bad blood, something to do with Kirby's Air Ride getting pushed to the Gamecube because of the Mother 3 on 64 that never even materialized. Of course I have no idea whether that rumor is true, nor if it means it has any effect on Sakurai's decisions to include Mother characters.

The fact of the matter is with the Mother series is that, while awesome, is not as widely known as other series (for example every series listed on the new Smash trailer), it is not openly accessible to all players (Earthbound is rarer and expensive if newer, a bit moot with VC releases now, and Mother 3 is Japan only), and Earthbound is a fairly DIFFICULT rpg to those uninitiated to it.

That being said, I really, REALLY wish they could have at least ONE more Mother character, and F-Zero character for that matter. It just makes me sad when two series that are teeming with wonderful characters is underrepresented, but then again they ARE less popular series. It can't be helped really.
Thanked by: Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 06-15-2013, 08:13 AM