Users browsing this thread: 57 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-15-2013, 02:08 AM)Koopaul Wrote: It wouldn't bother me one bit if Mother only had one character this time. It pissed me off in Brawl that Mother got two characters but F-Zero only got one. I don't mind Captain Falcon standing alone if Mother does as well.

Look at it this way:

Mother has only three games, two of which have only been released in Japan. However Mother has a huge fanbase.

F-Zero has had twice as many games as Mother and a TV series. However the fanbase is practically non-existant at this point.

Both franchises don't seem to get much love from Nintendo.

I'd say they are on the same playing field and deserve the same amount of characters.

So basically what you're saying is that it's bad for Earthbound to have more reps than F-Zero and Pikmin.

Sorry but I think that's just silly.

Why should a franchise lose one rep to make it equal to the amount of another series reps? To me that seems more like a step back.

Besides who knows, we might end up getting another rep for F-zero if that's the case.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 06-15-2013, 08:03 AM