Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I have a feeling someone like Pokemon Trainer might be booted out due to space issues. That was a three in one character!

Ahem anyway I think characters that will get cut from Brawl's roster are:

Sheik
Wolf
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario*
Ike*
Snake

* = will get a replacement from that franchise.

There's also the possibility that Lucas might be removed. I always felt that Sakurai only wanted one Mother character in the game. In Melee he was going to replace Ness with Lucas, but that didn't happen. By Brawl's time Ness had been in two Smash Bros games and replacing him would piss everyone off. So he included both Lucas and Ness. Now he might go back to his original plan of only having one Mother character. Which one? Ness or Lucas? Ness is a veteran so removing him from the picture wouldn't be good. His best bet would to be get rid of Lucas who has had only one appearance in the series.

It wouldn't bother me one bit if Mother only had one character this time. It pissed me off in Brawl that Mother got two characters but F-Zero only got one. I don't mind Captain Falcon standing alone if Mother does as well.

Look at it this way:

Mother has only three games, two of which have only been released in Japan. However Mother has a huge fanbase.

F-Zero has had twice as many games as Mother and a TV series. However the fanbase is practically non-existant at this point.

Both franchises don't seem to get much love from Nintendo.

I'd say they are on the same playing field and deserve the same amount of characters.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 06-15-2013, 02:08 AM