Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
And so Dillon is forgotten forever...*sigh*
EDIT: Here's my list:
Little Mac
Pros:
Punch-Out (Wii) was released only a few years back, as well as being a classic NES character.
Cons:
No real variety from punching besides the Star Punch, and Villager uses boxing gloves in one of his moves.
Assist Trophy-Playable Character

Ridley:
Pros:
The most memorable villian character from the Metroid series, which could use some characters.
Cons:
Huge size that will end up result in using Other M's model to reduce size (will happen if he's a boss as well, sadly) and in the end is just a bigger Charizard.
Boss

Yellow Devil:
Pros:
Already comfirmed, but status is unknown. He could be like the Black Devil and use attacks similar to Dr. Wily's machine, as well as use his classic blot attack.
Cons: WAY too huge to be a playable character. His size is double of Bowser's.
Boss

Dillon:
Pros:
From a eShop title, so already owned by Nintendo. In addition, his western styled game gives him a few nifty abilities.
Cons:
His game's not that known, so he may be forgotten or not used in favor of more popular characters.

Bayonetta:
Pros:
She's a female character, and SEGA is in a partership with Nintendo currently. She has magic abilites and her pistols to use as weapons.
Cons:
Well, she ain't "kid-friendly", with her outfit and her guns n' all.

Another thing I saw was that the BG of the "boss fight" scene at the end with the Yellow Devil had Dr. Wily's castle in the BG. They might change it, but does that mean they'll use the character's locations in Subspace this time around?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Goombaking123 - 06-12-2013, 08:00 PM