Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Honestly Pac-Man and Bomberman are likely given that I remember hearing that Sakurai wants to put an emphasis on more old school characters from the older systems.

I'm not so sure about any other third party characters though.

(06-12-2013, 04:22 AM)Keychain Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 12:34 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Sakurai said the game would have around 50 characters in some interview.
Quite frankly I read somewhere that Sakurai doesn't want the roster to be much bigger than the Brawl one because he believes the size Brawl has is "feasible" and that it's difficult making sure such a high amount of characters are all balanced and tweaked.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission...ger-roster

That's kind of ridiculous to be honest. Even if you have less characters in a fighting game there's still going to be some balancing issues.

Hell even the original Smash had it's fair share of shit. I don't remember if it was Pikachu or Fox that overpowered the rest of that roster but I'm fairly certain there was one character in there. I wouldn't be surprised if there are balancing issues in this one.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 06-12-2013, 06:31 AM