Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-11-2013, 07:19 PM)Rλy Wrote: [quote:TreeStar: I'd rather see Naruto get into brawl before Pinkie Pie or whatever other god damn pony there is out there. And that's saying a lot since I'm not that big of a fan of Naruto and the chances of him getting in are pretty low.]

>naruto
>not wanting Goku instead

Goddamn, Goku would be perfect for SSB.

I only would see Goku getting in if he was represented as a child instead of an adult.

I know a lot of people recognize Goku when he's an adult but if anime characters were ever at all considered for Super Smash Bros at all and if goku ever got in, I'd much rather see him as a kid for two reasons: The first reason being that it'd make more sense for him to be a kid in smash because he'd if he was an adult he'd be nerfed down to a fraction of his power. The other is that it would better represent the entire Dragonball series as a whole, Not just DBZ.

I know it's not going to happen but if we're at least going to joke about it I might as well just get this off my chest.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 06-11-2013, 09:04 PM