Users browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-11-2013, 05:53 PM)SchAlternate Wrote: So many characters I wish for! But say, has anyone ever wondered what will it be of Snake and Sonic?

Unless Kojima is still sucking Sakurai's cock to keep Snake in I don't know whether or not he will return.

Then there's Sonic. Sonic will probably return on the count of how much Sega and Nintendo have been working with each other lately. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he did come back.

Or if Nintendo buys Sega at this point.

(06-11-2013, 05:11 PM)AkumaTh Wrote: A Character from My Little Pony: FIM (The only reason is because Bronies would buy anything pony related. Heck, they bought a little girl two extra years. They could probably triple WiiU and 3DS sales alone)

Fuck no.

I'd rather see Naruto get into brawl before Pinkie Pie or whatever other god damn pony there is out there. And that's saying a lot since I'm not that big of a fan of Naruto and the chances of him getting in are pretty low.

I swear to god if that ever happens I'm going to Sakurai to kill him and mangle his corpse for even putting a pony in there.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 06-11-2013, 05:58 PM