Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I really like Tonberry2k's predictions. Heck, some of them are the predictions I would make myself. Especially about Anthony as I found him great. And frikkin Megaman in Smash Brothers is awesome!

(06-11-2013, 04:33 PM)Rλy Wrote: Yes, Other M's rendition of the suit isn't incredibly different from the suits featured in the older games, but aesthetics aside, by representing Other M (a game Metroid fans didn't even like) they're basically celebrating a game that was an absolute disgrace to Samus' character and the Metroid series as a whole. (Wow, nearly three years on and I'm still mad about this...)

Quick question: What was Samus's character before that? I'm looking at the Wiki and they said the only glimpses of it were in three games: Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Metroid: Other M. In Metroid Fusion (the last in the Timeline), there were a lot of reflection on moments in Other M.

[Image: okwksDc.png]
Thanked by: Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by AkumaTh - 06-11-2013, 05:11 PM