Users browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
[Quote: NICKtendo DS: Exactly. I never played Other M, but I understand why it's the black sheep of the series. However, it doesn't take away the fact that Samus looks like Samus.]

Yes, Other M's rendition of the suit isn't incredibly different from the suits featured in the older games, but aesthetics aside, by representing Other M (a game Metroid fans didn't even like) they're basically celebrating a game that was an absolute disgrace to Samus' character and the Metroid series as a whole. (Wow, nearly three years on and I'm still mad about this...)

In reply to TreeStar, Anthony was the only character I liked in the entire game, so I'd much rather see him than say, the Ridley clone or god forbid Adam. Though, it's not like he has much in the way of moves (Generic gun, generic freeze gun, generic huge plasma gun).

Really, I'm only hoping for Dark Samus, since she's different enough to have her own interesting set of moves. Perhaps her Final Smash could even be a Metroid Prime transformation? That would be just smashing.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Lemonray - 06-11-2013, 04:33 PM