Users browsing this thread: 56 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-11-2013, 12:58 PM)recolorme Wrote: second of all, am i the only one who enjoyed subspace in brawl? it was really fun for me. especially when i was playing with my sis. i hope they bring something like that in this game, but make it better. arent they already bringing it back, though? i saw some sort of weird stage in the end of the 3ds footage. it looked huge for a regular stage.

also, it would be rad if they named the wii u version: "Super Smash Bros. Universe".

such a perfect opportunity that they might miss out on
I enjoyed subspace a lot too. I believe Yellow devil might be another hint towards a Story/subspace mode, since I really don't think he's playable.

(06-11-2013, 01:02 PM)Trollerskates Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 10:26 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: -New Kid Icarus stage (with the flags. I thought it was Fire Emblem at first.)
-The boxing ring stage looks like we'll be seeing Little Mac.

Both of those are Smash Bros. Stages, the Smash Bros. Logo is plastered all over them.
Very Possible. Although I wouldn't put it past those logos to just mean there's a smash bros fight going on here. If the flags don't necessarily mean its a generic smash bros arena, its more likely the ring is a smash and the other is an Kid Icarus.
If they ARE both smash, the ruin might be one of the brawl subspace location (that one floating island). Not sure what the ring is.

Although... they could be the new battlefield and Final destination. Hard to say.
[edit](Actually the ruins look like Battlefield after looking watching the trailer again. The platform formation matches up.)[/edit]

Quote:Also, I'm thinking maybe the Villager is going to have various attacks based on NES games? He has a balloon fighter move and perhaps the boxing glove attack is a throw-back to "Punch-Out!!"?
Animal crossing does have tons of nintendo references to begin with, so that makes sense. I thought it was more Villager also represented the Mii games though.
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Terminal Devastation - 06-11-2013, 01:15 PM