Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips
(04-10-2013, 04:32 PM)Oraito Wrote: I have this magazine showing an image of their facial rig from Storm 1.

They don't use morph, BUT! Morph is definitely a way to do good facial expressions.
Problem is not every engine supports morphs and the morph blending for games isn't that advanced yet. The amount of control you get from a rig is far greater and the transitions between one expression to another is definitely smoother.

I'm currently developing a Naruto game and plan on using morphs though.
Morphing is definitely the better solution on lower poly (up to 7k).

In this case, positioning all the verts is a pain but definitely possible.
Morphs is definitely a good approach but it depends on what you're aiming for. Genki ^_^

Question guys:

This will really help me, if possible.
I need to know if anyone figured out a way to rip sounds from Generations/Storm 3.

This will definitely help my current development with the game, as I can hardly find any sounds for characters that didn't feature in the previous PS2 games. Those were easy to rip but unfortunately there are no recent characters in those games.

I think mvegeta told me he ripped all the sounds but i aim to get my rigs into xps, so what would be the best way to set up the rigs? and what is the naruto game your making about? any vids on it or a website? sounds interesting.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by theo_mm - 03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by robert101410 - 04-10-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by AsfaR - 04-26-2013, 04:52 AM
2 New Models - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - by Ridho - 12-13-2013, 11:11 PM