Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Audio from PSP/PS2/Gamecube games question
Huh, it's weird. I extracted it from the GCM with Dolphin, and then I couldn't add the file normally to Puggsoy's audio converter. I had to drag and drop and received the message' File isn't supported/doesn't exist', but like you said it was on the compatibility list.

I pulled the file 'boss_attle_1.dsp' from the folder 'BGM_STREAM' under 'movie' and since it was in the BGM file I assumed it was the cycled game music.

But I can seem to grab the .dsp files that are numbered (Such as the one under Movie -> BGM -> demo01 -> 010010000.dsp) which so far contain death cries.

*Update* Yeah, pulling voice clips is working great, haven't found any of the music yet but that's not what I was looking for at the moment. Thanks guys!

*Update 2* So I just batch converted the folder with the battle music in it. Some converted, mostly the audio files that play behind certain songs during cut scenes, and a couple actual songs, but not all of them. Got all the voices ripped, though! Organized by chapter it seems.
[Image: modelbarsig.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Audio from PSP/PS2/Gamecube games question - by DameonLG - 02-16-2013, 02:13 PM