Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon
I will be picking up again on the starters soon, now with more free time. I came up with the Legendary Trio Pokemon (two in design faze, one still trying to come up with how to make it work). They will be based on Movie monsters and will be the trio of nightmares.

The trio are a Xenomorph (based on the movie "Alien" (Fear of the Unknown), a Werewolf (Fear of Beasts?) and a Vampire (Fear of ____)

Each causes nightmares in the minds of people and pokemon alike.

I also found a common thing among these three movie monsters, they can "infect" people to become one of them. So, my idea is that they can effect pokemon (and people), and they can become these creatures themeselves (the people would only be mentioned in the pokedex, the player cannot actually become said pokemon). So a Bulbasaur could become a vampire, Charmander could become a xenomorph, or a Squirtle can become a werewolf on nights of a full moon. And the types can change a little accordingly.

Like I said, I have two concepts down (one mostly final [the Xenomorph], the other still needs to look more pokemon like [Werewolf]) I was thinking that the Vampire can have two forms, a more humanoid form and a bat form. Those two still need to be constructed.

So, how are these ideas?
I believe in Jesus Christ, if you do also, post this as your sig.
Matthew 10: 32-33

"32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by mutantyoshi - 02-08-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by Previous - 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by Garamonde - 02-08-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by mutantyoshi - 02-11-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by Previous - 02-12-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by StarSock64 - 02-12-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by mutantyoshi - 05-28-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by mutantyoshi - 05-30-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by Lexou Duck - 06-01-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: [ART] Mutantyoshi's Fakemon - by Brendon77 - 07-02-2013, 01:55 AM