Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Style Browser MMORPG MonsterMMORPG V2 Started
I've been thinking about it for a while and I decided that it's time to lock up.

While it's a great piece of work you've got here, I still don't see this as anything else but free advertising and I do not think there should be made an exception to the rule just because the advertised product looks interesting. If it was an active community member doing this, it would be more acceptable, but that's not the case since there's nothing being contributed to the community at all besides these adposts. It might also be alright if the topic had a further purpose - getting feedback in order to improve the product - but it's pretty obvious that this, too, does not apply. There's no point in having a topic here to discuss the product as constructive comments are just being shrugged of with how much things would cost (which is an arguable point). I don't see any use in further discussion, I can only see the same points being iterated over and over, draped with special weekend bonus events.

To sum it up, I don't see why this kind of advertising should be allowed.
Thanked by: Dazz, Garamonde, Devicho

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Style Browser MMORPG MonsterMMORPG V2 Started - by Previous - 03-23-2013, 04:07 AM