Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Love and Ref: The Love Thread 2013-2014
I wish I had a tablet Sad
[Image: OxdPT.png]
(/ I'm lazy with hair)
This is my ref... because I'm too lazy to draw a new picture of the same thing for 2013 why not use the old one?
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ploaj I love it hfjgjsdghjdfhj and I love you fhdfkdhkgg
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ploaj
i didnt think it would come to this..

but we have no choice but to limit the number of love one person can get..

only so many love 4 u
[Image: 5lo5J.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: 150244_241477125984170_1888635819_n.jpg]

chef mowtaku ´v`
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
My ref:

Although I didn't draw it here, his eyes can show reflections, similar to those of Kirby or Pikachu.

Also since I haven't given any love in ages, and that which I have has been for only a couple of people, I felt I should make something for you all, even if it isn't a picture. Poems count, right?

Hopefully I can eventually make proper love for all of you that I can actually be satisfied with and say "yep that's some nice love right there", rather than shoddy photographed scribbles Tongue
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Denri/Stu...ommish.png
Big props to Denri for drawing this for me! Big Grin

Though I doubt my name will ever change, I suppose "Phaze" will do for this as I've decided to call the character likewise. It's about 7' in height, no idea how much it'd weigh.

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t409...ge51-1.jpg (design)
http://www.getonpictochat.com/library/im..._thumb.png (colors - note, doesn't wear the hat normally and the dress essentially looks "spacey")
THIS IS VERY OLD BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO INCORPORATE IT INTO PHAZE - THANKS LUIGI BOO (he doesn't go here I think)
Basically Phaze has the ability to control matter it's in contact with and it can use this ability to form a 'skin' to somewhat imitate a person. It's a bit flimsy though. Like, "punch her in the face and you tear it open to expose the black goop underneath" flimsy.
This girl is Phaze's alter-ego it uses to pass as human when around people skittish of shadow monsters, it was originally a friend's concept of me as a Touhou character.

It can also use this ability to phase (HURRR) through walls by shunting matter out of the way; density and strength of material can impede this process and it takes energy to manipulate matter like that. I'm developing back-story and abilities for a character I will never actually use! Fun.
[Image: enZG2.png]

[Image: uUGxP.png]
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
[Image: 2ln7bbd.jpg]
One day I will stop being lazy and draw out an official ref.
Thanked by: Virt, Kami
[Image: 889aI.png]
Bloom Tegaki
aaaaa Kachua Cry
I love it... Heart

Okay now I have a thing to give!!

[Image: 20-forPloaj.png]

For Ploaj. I know he's brown but I colored him like Oshawott or something idk
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: jS4li.png]
friendship is born !
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Lex I love your handwriting

I know that's a weird thing to say, but

It's so cool
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by: Lexou Duck, Garamonde, Virt
[Image: 3U1zNpQ.png]
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Tellis, Garamonde
Thanks Mighty! I really like it Big Grin

I can't draw my own character on a computer, I'll update it sometime. X(
The head in my signature is probably a better ref.
[Image: mn9Ea.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Virt, Shade