Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[WIP] Speedo Joe - TFR - crits appreciated
by rework I did mean redrawing, and I completely agree on the legs.
bounciness I'm definitely going to work on, I've done a few revisions just experimenting and I think the punch needs to be further from the body (pushing away from rather than along side) the leg instead of being raised should be stepped (raised on the extend and planted on the recoil)
as for the joint, there is meant to be joint in his leg (as can be seen from the walk front animation and more notably the duck) its something I have issues with however given the shape of his legs (stubby and wide)

I also think I need to plan the attacks better, this was a good example of diving in head first, I just thought "punch" when theres obviously more to take into account than just a swinging arm, I'll go about this the same way I learned walk cycles, physically perform the action and observe.
So far what I've gathered is root of the arm should be aimed at the target to maximize the extending of the arm and that in turn leads to a lot of body turning (hence why I'm planning the next try to have a step forwards on the recoil, body turning (especially the scale of joes body) will lead to force on the hips creating imbalance if not compensated)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] Speedo Joe - TFR - crits appreciated - by Bombshell93 - 12-25-2012, 03:05 AM