Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
The difference between me and Zee is that he started acting on his own and banning people he didn't like in anger (which I haven't done) and even flat out admitted that he didn't care that he was abusing his powers (which, I... haven't abused mine.)

I've been completely transparent with you this entire time regarding the reasoning that went into the bans (and even admitted that I was wrong regarding the "a big bear" member and rectified that situation) and there have been no sort of hidden tricks or anything played from my end.

If I was really going to go out to ban people I don't like, I'd have done it already as opposed to sitting here for nearly 24 hours straight and arguing it out until 4:30 in the morning. Yet Tyvon is still unbanned. Gizmonic is still unbanned. Rags is still unbanned. Among others.
I made the decisions I made for the betterment of the future of the site and not because I have personal issues with the people in question. You can make conspiracy theories about it all you want but the fact of the matter is that it's simply not true.
As far as Kojjiro's ban in particular (which is the only ban that was issued on anyone that's been remotely active over the last few months), that was based on a unanimous agreement between the entirety of the staff and not just me. As I said, I may have been the one to pull the trigger, but it was not entirely my decision so why I'm being specifically targeted for something that the staff team as a whole decided is beyond me.

How this started out of me politely telling a member not to use emoticons so often is completely ridiculous.

I'll bring it up once again, however: If you take issue with what I've done, then by all means, please take it up with Dazz.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Vipershark - 11-16-2012, 10:05 AM