Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
I'm going to add things.

Basically I think everyone needs to grow up.

Don't get me wrong, I still care about this place a lot and I do also really care about the Skype chat, however I think this rift between the two is fucking dumb.

I stopped being an admin here because of stress reasons. It felt like babysitting because of reasons like these, and well, I don't agree with everything Dazz does here, sometimes his choices feel childish, however it is his site and he can run it how he wants. I'll respect that. I miss being able to post in the staff forum because I do enjoy still helping out here, but since he decided to take away that privilege, I've kinda dropped my help, if he doesn't want it then oh well, I'm not going to force it.

I do agree that people are being unfairly punished for things that really are not hugely bad or massive rule breaking. At the same time, I think that starting callout threads just make things worse and such shit needs to be handled privately for those directly involved.

I mean, this is turning into a new Zee debacle. A staff member is making unpopular choices, being human, doing what he thinks will help, but is actually making things worse, because the people who are getting banned won't leave for good and are standing up for what they think is right as well.

I honestly don't care if I get shit for this post.

But can we, for the sake of being civil, try to listen to eachother, and handle this more privately?

Since when has any of us been perfect? Never. tSR is not the bad guy, Skrew is not the bad guy, we both just have hugely different point of views and tend to not mesh well with eachother. It happens. I'd just rather us be civil to eachother while trying to fix the issue rather then it desolve into shit. Usually the more private it is, the better handled it becomes. Mainly because it keeps whatever "shitposting" off the forum and well as a former admin, talking to people in private tends to go over a fuckton better then ranting about it in public.

That's my two cents. Take it or leave it, peace~
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: DioShiba

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Maxpphire - 11-16-2012, 08:59 AM