Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
While I frankly find this a little stupid, I'd like to put a point in that while this is a forum and not a country, thus we are telling people they can't access a forum they consistently argue on instead of sending them to prison/extraditing them.
In all honesty, if you dislike the decisions we make time and time again, feel free to discuss them, and accept our views as being the final result. I'm not saying you can't plead your case, but 6 pages of back and forth arguing flowing over the same shit over and over again to me just seems like "You're a garbage man" - "No, you're a garbage man"

If you want to discuss something like this, talk to me in private. If you don't like the final decision I make, or any of the mods for that matter, while I hate to use the term - tough shit. This isn't your £1100 server. It's mine. And while you argue, you continue to freeload off of it because I'm not a complete asshole who will kick you off of it because you disagree with my decision about your friend.
(for the record for anybody who doesn't know, Tyvon's site is hosted on our server.)

Arthur was fair to bring the point up, to understand how we came to a decision. Tyvon, you're acting like a child who believes he's talking to a court when all we are is nerdy twats on the internet who run a forum, and don't like being insulted, provoked, and consistently made to deal with other people's problems. We're all fucking tired of this bullshit.
I assumed you would post to defend Sam, because you're buddies, and that's fine. But we do have a rule on posting on behalf of banned members, and while you're welcome to defend their right to be on our small sprite rip website internet forum, it's just pointless. You're talking to closed ears here.

When all your posts are in response to something going wrong to a friend, there's bias there, and you all know it. I don't give a shit about it anymore, if you want to disagree with the fact that we want this place to be a nice, productive, and friendly place, then you can get out now. Because I don't want to run Pixeltendo.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Dazz - 11-16-2012, 04:50 AM