Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-16-2012, 01:46 AM)PrettyNier Wrote:
Quote:That's not the point.
I don't give a single shit about skrew or what's said in there anymore. My issue is with what's posted here.
Skrew is irrelevant.
which is fine, yo
because i didnt say that in response to you Smile

i'd think you would be able to look at the quote and say 'wow did i say this/??? ?um i think i did not' or 'i think i did!' (but that would make you delusional)

so all in all i'm not sure why you said this.
I meant drop it.
Skrew is irrelevant to this thread.

Quote:
Quote:He wasn't banned because of skrew, he was banned because of a history of similar incidents.
and these incidents were how far back? you're failing to justify a present reason for a ban and instead falling back on that argument, which doesn't really mean much of anything at all!

if a present action does not necessitate a ban, then a ban shouldn't be given out. "past-experience" does not intrinsically make any action better or worse!

Should I use the analogy I did earlier again?

If the school bully has a history of kicking your face in every time you see him, you don't go around expecting him to NOT kick your face in the next time you see him. You don't continue to think "oh, maybe he'll be different this time" when there's years of history of this happening every time you confront him.

This time, instead of letting the bully get away with it, we kicked him back in the face.

How's the saying go? "if we forget history, we're doomed to repeat it" or something like that.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Vipershark - 11-16-2012, 01:53 AM