Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
May I add constant demonstration of disrespect towards the staff?

It's nice if you tell someone that they shouldn't post in an as provocating manner as they do since that constantly leads to conflict and the only reply you get is "It's my character".

I should also mention that complaining about moderation by making posts of the kind of those mentioned - in a completely unserious manner - pretty much instantly disqualifies you from being taken serious. If you treat me as if I'd be absurdly stupid and incompetent, I won't be able to take you serious either. When you show no respect for me, don't expect any from my side. One may think that's unprofessional, certainly, but the mentioned way of complaining isn't any more professional either. Just as intentionally playing dumb.

Furthermore, if you intentionally provocate, you shouldn't complain about people getting upset.

On a related note, if you disagree with pretty much the whole staff and how they manage a forum, you're probably at the wrong place and should just switch to one that's more of your liking. If it's single staff members or actions being an issue, there's a point in discussing them, but if it's the whole, there probably isn't.

Recap: If you actually want to be taken serious with your complaints about the moderation, discuss it in a serious manner.

This isn't necessarily directed at this thread but rather at the cause.
Thanked by: StarSock64, Garamonde, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Previous - 11-16-2012, 01:37 AM