Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
I mean if you really need for me to go through months of posts for this conflict to finally be over then I guess that's just what I have to do but what I'm asking is if that's really even necessary because I don't want to waste the time doing that to get a response of "that doesn't count because" etc etc and just go in circles forever.

We've all witnessed how these things go down and who does what. Is it really so inconceivable that, hey, they're causing actual trouble? I mean really. Every time they come around the forum explodes. How do you post here for years and not see that?

I mean, especially in the case of Kojjiro, the -entire- staff team agreed that banning him was the right thing to do. It's not like I was working alone or just offed him without asking or anything. You'd think that if there was even an ounce of doubt as to me being wrong, there'd be at least one person who didn't support it.
That isn't the case.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Vipershark - 11-15-2012, 11:52 PM