Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 10:31 PM)Artherb Wrote: No, what I'm saying is that they're pointing out everything you say that the members who got banned did based on similar conflicts.

-Bringing Negativity
-Saying that they're insulting other members (Sans the Negative Reputation thing that DadNier brought up in his sarcasm)
-making fun of everyone's spirtes

Yet you don't back yourself up on when the hell they've been doing this.

You've been doing this throughout the entire time this argument has been going on. Read the PM conversations and half of this thread.

I'm not saying your not allowed to say call them out on it. I'm saying that whenever you get called out for banning members or calling them out on something you bring up those points in specific every time you do take action or say that "this isn't okay" and you don't back up when they have done that. Even though it's a shit post it basically points out what you do whenever you're backed into a corner.

So what you're saying is that you want me to point out exactly what it is that they're doing and when it's happened?
Cause I mean, I can just link you to their post histories if you want.
If you want to see when they've done things, it's not like it's hidden away or anything. It's all right there in their profiles.

I seriously don't understand what it is that you're trying to say here.
I'm backed into a corner because I keep using the same argument for what they're doing... when they're doing the exact same things over and over? What other argument am I supposed to use, exactly?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Vipershark - 11-15-2012, 11:21 PM