Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: You've yet to point out how somehow politely telling a guy to use less smilies is a huge offense, especially one that's bigger than what you're doing.
because why are you wasting your time "moderating" something that isn't even an issue like god damn smileys when you could be moderating your Actual Memberbase instead, maybe to the point where people would stop being "snarky" and "shitposty" towards people

you clearly don't if, reminder, gordon is permabanned for one offense but apparently he's just been breaking rules left and right since feburary (which went unwarned)

it's not my fault that i'm negatively reacting to what is essentially staff negligence

anyways i'm clearly not going to be taken seriously (and in all honesty i don't particularly care but i enjoy listening to bad arguments, having my own actual conflicts completely ignored, and being insulted for having a girlfriend) by anybody except CBL because of how i feel about this place so this is a huge waste of time. god bless you CBL, and i leave you all with this

i fully expect passive aggression from staff and community over my leave (as is the usual reaction on this board when people leave when you don't like them)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Alpha Six - 11-15-2012, 10:15 PM