Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:52 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: honestly? you started out a little incendiary, but with well-thought-out criticisms, and then you started to respond to people with sarcasm
i stop taking things "seriously" when people stop taking me seriously, i'm sure you'll notice that after reading through the thread a couple more times (especially since you said yourself that everyone else is doing it too, but it's my fault for reacting to it)

i know you don't mean to be insulting at all but when you consider the situation and the actual reaction to it from the "very professional mod team," it's a very big, noticable issue. "mods" should not be responding to people with sarcasm and insult and detracting from the actual point that someone is making, no matter how they feel about them.

if you really think that you guys are so very correct in your choices, then why not unban the offenders and let them explain themselves if they so choose to? i can't speak for everyone but i can speak for my own personal experiences (which STILL haven't been acknowledged!).
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Alpha Six - 11-15-2012, 10:12 PM