Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:56 PM)Vipershark Wrote: What?
Like, seriously, what?

Quote:The wizards must be abundant these days. No really, these things they mention are the same things you do to defend yourself whenever there's a shit fit on here and it's like you can't come up with any other defense other than problems that happened when TSR got it's independent forum

Elaborate on this.

Allow me to post an example about how their sarcasm is literally saying that you were going to complain about shit with certain defenses

(11-14-2012, 10:13 PM)Corn Dogs Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 10:11 PM)DadNier Wrote: tsr is a bad forum *rides motorcycle into the sunset, it explodes and i die, leading my soul to rise to the heavens were i downrep every tsr member and make fun of their sprites*

ANARCHY!!! *OLLY'S INTO THE SUNSET ALONE. MEANWHILE COPS WORLDWIDE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST*

(11-15-2012, 08:41 PM)Vipershark Wrote: As I said repeatedly before, if the only reason you're here is to complain, you shouldn't be here.

That and I swear to god, you bring up the fact that they basically insult pretty much everyone on here, constantly. I can't find the quote on this but you did mention it somewhere.

The sarcasm in that post pretty much points out that you are claiming that these guys are creating a bunch of insults, posting a ton of shit and bringing a ton of negativity on the board. If they didn't bring up something that members did a long ass time ago and stopped doing it when the mods bitched about it then this would be practically irrelevant. But you guys are still complaining about the negativity certain members bring.

Before you actually claim that this is bullshit, let me remind you that you have constantly said that Sam has been constantly making insults, bringing some form of morbidly awful negativity that will ruin the board's image, let alone how they make fun of everyone's sprites like some sort defense when you call us out. Well, show us the proof other wise it's just bullshit. Interpreting what the post actually means helps out and that's what I got out of the sarcasm.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by DioShiba - 11-15-2012, 10:06 PM