Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 09:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Valid critique according to Tyvon Jamal Thomas:
Quote:
(11-14-2012, 09:36 PM)SKELTON S. SKELETON Wrote: there you go vipes, you're such a Highly Sklilled Moderator, i quoted your post with what you really meant, since i figured you needed a break from all of this hard-hitting moderation you do. thank me later. Wink Cool Big Grin Ninja
Insult

(11-14-2012, 10:07 PM)lord bestfriendgeny Wrote: smileys are for turdwranglers and jokefucks :ogre:

[Image: OHIKx.gif]

Shitpost

(11-14-2012, 10:08 PM)Corn Dogs Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 10:07 PM)lord bestfriendgeny Wrote: smileys are for turdwranglers and jokefucks :ogre:

[Image: OHIKx.gif]

I like this cat.

Also, I found a few helpful examples of real passive aggression that could clear up some confusion in this thread. Smile Cool

Shitpost

(11-14-2012, 10:11 PM)DadNier Wrote: tsr is a bad forum *rides motorcycle into the sunset, it explodes and i die, leading my soul to rise to the heavens were i downrep every tsr member and make fun of their sprites*

shitpost

(11-14-2012, 10:13 PM)Corn Dogs Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 10:11 PM)DadNier Wrote: tsr is a bad forum *rides motorcycle into the sunset, it explodes and i die, leading my soul to rise to the heavens were i downrep every tsr member and make fun of their sprites*

ANARCHY!!! *OLLY'S INTO THE SUNSET ALONE. MEANWHILE COPS WORLDWIDE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST*

shitpost

(11-14-2012, 10:16 PM)DadNier Wrote: i'm not a cop, but tell me how you get a weed, i need to know for a school project. do not ask what the project is

shitpost
Where's the critique...?
Thing is the majority of these shit post contain sarcasm about what the majority of the mods complain about.

This sarcasm is also elaborating on what you are complaining about in this thread right now.

The wizards must be abundant these days. No really, these things they mention are the same things you do to defend yourself whenever there's a shit fit on here and it's like you can't come up with any other defense other than problems that happened when TSR got it's independent forum.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by DioShiba - 11-15-2012, 09:53 PM