Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 07:56 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: and please don't dismiss me just because i decided to come back to defend my friends being mistreated (because it actually has nothing to do with "skypecrew" because these people are my friends), thank you very much and have a good day

Oh hey, I remember those guys, nice bunch, they're the ones who obsessively hold up the forums here as the worst thing on the entire internet and take every opportunity to snipe at the staff and members behind closed doors, and then deny it vehemently of course, right?
I can see why the bans would be so upsetting and I'm sure the mods will be very sympathetic, I'll try to put in a good word with Dazz for you.

Pleasantries aside, at the end of the day this is a privately owned website and the owner (and by extension the people they delegate authority to) can choose to allow or deny access to whoever they want, for any reason.

In this case it seems pretty clear it was disruptive behaviour even if they didn't break any of the predefined rules, so it's not like it was an arbitrary decision.
The number of alt accounts made after the fact just sort of cements the idea that those users should have been banned, if they hadn't broken the rules before, they sure have now.

The Internet, Not A Democracy - News at 11
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gaia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by PatientZero - 11-15-2012, 08:34 PM