Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
(11-15-2012, 08:10 PM)Sengir Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 07:56 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: oh hey while we're on the subject of "calling staff bullshit," i just figured i'd point out that i still haven't been apologized to for having my career, qualifications and overall talents called into question and basically insulted over offering a single, easily ignorable, easily dismissable, friendly piece of potential advice, to the point where i was literally told that i am "not qualified" to offer critique/advice because of internal problems developing my own game.

The TSR moderation team never claimed you're a sub-par developer, that was my own statement. I wasn't even a moderator at the time so please keep any personal vendettas out of this.
so just because you weren't part of the mod team, that justifies personally insulting me? also worth noting that a good half, if not more, of the moderators and administrators liked and endorsed the insults, rather than do the responsible thing and remove them.

also, vipershark literally said "it'd be nice if the guy who hasn't released a game wouldn't come in and tell us what to do" which is still insulting and calling my career into question. pushed even further into it when gillian called him out on it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Alpha Six - 11-15-2012, 08:12 PM