Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night
worth noting that gordon got banned before he even made an alt, he literally only posted a gif, in the spam forum and was immediately banned for it

speaking of which, when did shitposting in the spam forum become a bannable offensive you guys? because pretty much everyone banned was only "shitposting" in the spam forum, especially devin and algony. the worst thing that sam and ark did was call you out on being incredibly rude to someone over something as insignificant as using a built-in board function. if you don't want people using smileys, turn the fuckers off. seriously

oh hey while we're on the subject of "calling staff bullshit," i just figured i'd point out that i still haven't been apologized to for having my career, qualifications and overall talents called into question and basically insulted over offering a single, easily ignorable, easily dismissable, friendly piece of potential advice, to the point where i was literally told that i am "not qualified" to offer critique/advice because of internal problems developing my own game. cshad wasn't insulting to me at all (wow! i doubt it was that hard for him to do either! seriously! you can disagree and rebutt without being assholes.) and previous apologized to me via pm, which i accepted, but then also decided to thank all of the posts insulting me. it wasn't just simple stuff, you guys were actually being personally insulting and that's not fucking cool no matter what you think of me.

and please don't dismiss me just because i decided to come back to defend my friends being mistreated (because it actually has nothing to do with "skypecrew" because these people are my friends), thank you very much and have a good day

quite frankly your reasons only sound like "i personally don't like them so i'm not going to unban them" which is very unprofessional of a staff member to do

also why did sam get warned for using the word "fuck" a few times when gors literally has the word "cock" in his user title and also used the word "fuck" in the same thread? i'm not trying to be insulting, i'm legitimately curious what the reasoning behind that was
Thanked by: Gaia, PrettyNier

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling Bullshit regarding what happened last night - by Alpha Six - 11-15-2012, 07:56 PM