Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash
(10-14-2012, 05:10 AM)Phaze Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 08:47 AM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: it looks like the gameplay will be decent.

Blank

Other people already chimed on this for me but... you can't be serious. I'd say it's probably the worst thing yet and that's impressive considering the iPhone MMX.

Yeah yeah I know. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. It's just a side-scroller shooter that most people would deem even worse than Sonic '06. But you know what, it's not the worst game that was ever made in existence. You can say it is, but you know you've seen worse things in your life. Is it the worst Capcom game (next to the iPhone remake)? It probably is, but it's not the worst thing in the history of the universe. Even I've seen worse. I'll just go and say why I'm like this: the thing is, I don't think Mega Man is dead. I think they will surprise us one day in the future with something we never expected. It's happened before with other big franchises after all. They may also not but we will just have to see what happens. You can try to convince me there's no hope but you can't. I'm way too attached. Again I'm the only one who feels this way but that's okay.

[/sappyhopespeechthateveryonewillcriticize]
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash - by Garamonde - 10-14-2012, 09:21 AM