Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Virtual Boy Wario Land ripping project, step one
I've got the Rom and VBjin. However, the offsets in its savestates are different, heh.

About the colours, well, I just thought you may have a preference or something. For now, I just took the reds from your first image up there, but I may end up choosing my own colours.
Regarding the tiles, "(2bpp linear, reverse-order)" doesn't seem to be correct, they look pretty much TILED in my savestate... so I had to rewrite the tile loading code Cry
Assembly instructions (I call them "blueprints" okay?) aren't read or processed yet, I only managed to get tile loading done last night Wink

I assume you want sheet output rather than each frame in a seperate image? As for the canvas size, I guess I'll track the maximum and minimum positions during assembling and cut the output down to that instead of using 256x256 images. Concerning the "lastz instruction is drawn at the back" thing I'll see if Java has a stack class ready (would be surprised if not).

Oh, would you prefer transparent images or opaque colour?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virtual Boy Wario Land ripping project, step one - by Previous - 09-27-2012, 05:00 AM