Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
Quote:I say that, because I have no evidence to prove otherwise.
And considering 70% of people playing this game survive off a bandwagon votes alone, its usually pretty vital that you do.

Still suspicious that the first thing you do, is play the helpless victim card. It's like you kinda noticed you were suspicious, but didn't have anything better to do about it than let doubt misinform us.

This is actually my fault. You were convincing, so I PMed Gold and Keiang, about how I wasn't so suspicious of you anymore, and things went downhill. If I had been more sure and went through it, we would have won on that night. I didn't ever mean to misinform anyone, banning you that night would have been the same as banning any other member, in fact, rather than having doubt, I would have gone along with Gold's bandwagon if that was the case. I had pretty much said all along I was suspicious of you.

Quote:Hit the nail right on the head. My whole Voting for Inactivity plan turned out to be unreliable.
If I had kept on with it, and people ran along with it, chances are we would have already lost.

Well, I can't really say this is suspicious. I mean, you would have wanted active people to be dying, rather than inactive. Maybe this was just a way to make the game more fun (having active people around), or maybe fear that one of the inactives would have the role you were fearing so much? But I don't think you planned that much ahead and you even advised against Shiyadezubuzu. Can't point out when there's not really a flaw.

Quote:I go to night school.

Yeah, I thought so. Those posts still made me suspicious of you, but I guess they can be disregarded

Quote:Edit:
Woah, wait a second.
That was a lot of detective work, Mutsukki. More then you've done in the entire game, I'm willing to say.

Because we're VERY close to winning this. I seriously want to convince Keiang and since I'm pretty much the most suspicious one here, I figured that only sound reasoning would get through him. "I'm innocent, believe me!!!" wouldn't get the message through.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - by Mutsukki - 09-13-2012, 06:04 PM