Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
(09-13-2012, 04:27 PM)Hoeloe Wrote: I wonder if anyone noticed the Majora's Mask references I've been slipping in...

...Can I play the song of time and fix everything?

I'm going to trust Sorario on this one. Mutsukki's been doing this "oh man if I die, you guys are gonna have egg on your faces when I'm innocent" thing that's usually either a sign that they're scum, or they've just completely given up. There's also the fact that I didn't die, which would've pretty easily incriminated you due to that little back and forth we had about how stupid that would be. Actually I take that back, I'm not sure that evidence works either way. Still gonna trust Sorario though.

Feel free to make your case against me or Britt though, if you have a really good case against Britt/ a really good rebuttal, it might change my mind. I'm not going to vote for that reason.

I really wish I had voted Sol instead of Britt when I could've, it might've really changed the course of the game.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 8 - FINAL - by Keiang - 09-13-2012, 04:50 PM