Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
Okay, so my logic was fucked.

The only three people left are Mutsukki, Britt, and Sorario.

Mutsukki really strikes me as innocent, and if he's been playing me for a sucker, he's been doing really goddamn well for a first timer. If he is mafia, he does the confused newbie act really well, although in a PM convo we had, he showed a willingness to vote for Sol, so I think he's innocent.

Britt's suspicious based on RBY's comment. Here's my thoughts on that as of right now. Either RBY's taken a shot in the dark, or he put one mafia and one innocent. If it was indeed the latter, it actually makes some degree of sense. RBY mentions Sol first, to lull us into a false sense of security, and then Britt, to even that out. Typically in mafia, a cult's goal is to be majority: killing townies isn't a requirement. However, there is this post:
(09-09-2012, 11:24 AM)Sol Wrote: I just noticed RBY's message about me and Britt, and it's a bunch of garbage, haha. I haven't had any contact with Redblueyellow this entire game, so the only reasoning he has against me is the same as Keiang's, which is the whole Zabadaben vote thing. I'd ask Headburger to corroborate what I said about it, but I'm almost certain that's against the rules now that he's dead, although it hasn't stopped some people, haha.

I don't really think Britt is a baddie either, but I also think he isn't the Lurker, as you said, Keiang, as that was Kat's role before she was converted. To be honest your case against me seems stronger than the one against Britt, haha. As for Mutsukki, I think that if they are a baddie, starting the bandwagon on Zabadaben was a definite misstep. And if the Trolls are this game's cultist faction, I am glad they are dead, because I personally hate cultists in Werewolf. Although I'm not sure if they were actually a cult faction like you think, because I've never heard of a cultist protector, which is what your role would be if the Trolls are cultists like you said.
Sol really goes out of his way to defend Britt, although that might've been part of a ploy to simultaneously gain Britt's trust and devalue RBY's comments.

That leaves Sorario. He kinda shows up out of nowhere on page six, then disappears for a while.
(09-07-2012, 12:41 AM)Sorario Wrote: interesting

does anyone CC gold?
This post shows he knows a bit about mafia strategy.

He then vanishes again for two pages, and shows up on page 8 to throw the vote towards me or Britt.

There's also this:
(09-09-2012, 02:37 PM)Sol Wrote: Let's go with [robo9] or Sorario. Shiyadezubuzu has posted only once since the game started, so I'm going to guess they're just inactive, rather than laying low. I'd rather not vote off any of the more active players if we can avoid it, for reasons Gold posted. So...

Vote: [robo9]

I might've been looking at it wrong, since sacrificing Sorario might have given Sol credibility. Alternatively, he was throwing out three random names to avoid mentioning Britt or Mutsukki.

I'm not even going to vote, until we reach a consensus. I want to hear everyone's opinions. We're at mislynch or lose: if we fuck up, two innocents die and then it's just whoever's left and the last mafia.

edit: whoops, that's MISlynch and lose
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 7 - by Keiang - 09-10-2012, 06:15 PM