Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
Eh, I regret not being here to argue against the Shiyad bandwagon. Voting him off was a bad call, and now that Gold is dead we've lost two actual clears.

Also Keiang, Sol really only brought Shiyad and I up after you had done some analyzing and listed us as possible suspects. I'm more inclined to believe that he was just throwing out names of not entirely active people to distract from himself. What puzzles me more is why people were so quick to jump on his vote against robo9. Perhaps he did a better job of appearing less scummy than I thought.

Finally, as far as my own alignment is concerned, I'm probably showing up as a bit scummy myself for not voting/being extremely active.

Either way, we're in a very awkward situation now: mislynch and lose, or wait another day and force into lynch or lose. Kind of ugly, really. Whoever the last recolorer is, they're smart, and have set up some rather interesting circumstances. Killing Gold last night over say, me or Keiang was pretty brilliant, because now we're in a room of HIGHLY questionable people and low certainty.

I'd say if we want any indication of where to start looking, we need to really think about who's been eager to bandwagon and make votes over the past two days.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 7 - by Sorario - 09-10-2012, 06:13 PM