Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
(09-09-2012, 06:23 PM)Sorario Wrote: Sol is...an oddly convenient kill. It plays a bit too well into Keiang's suspicions of Britt, which pretty much leads me to believe that one of the two is a scum mastermind. Keiang for the reason I just outlined, and Britt to try and redirect suspicion on to Keiang. Of course I could really be overthinking this and maybe robo got lucky with a redirect, but IDK. Would actions apply despite being executed?

And then there's Muts, who's just casually bandwagoned for the entirety of the game (until now), and yet has somehow managed to last. This in itself is pretty exploitable by the remaining recolorer, so there's still quite a lot of confusion to be had here.

As far as Gold and Shiyad, I'm pretty much convinced at this point they're vig/inactive innocent respectively.

I'm pretty sure it was someone who was following my train of logic, and decided to go after Sol instead. I've already claimed as the goldminer, since that's useless now, and no one's CC'd. I suppose if I was lying, the actual one could've already died or something, but

One post I'm quite interested in is this one:

(09-09-2012, 02:37 PM)Sol Wrote: Let's go with [robo9] or Sorario. Shiyadezubuzu has posted only once since the game started, so I'm going to guess they're just inactive, rather than laying low. I'd rather not vote off any of the more active players if we can avoid it, for reasons Gold posted. So...

[he votes robo9, but i figured I should cut that out in case it confuses Hoeloe]

He throws out your name. Either he was planning on covering your ass, or he was throwing out a random name. However, it's vague enough so that it really amounts to nothing, at least not yet. However, he does go out of his way to protect Shiya, which could either be a frame job or an actual defense. Since you're active, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Vote: Shiyadezubuzu

As for Britt, I think I've changed my mind. His (seriously why do keep forgetting that) reactions seem to be townie lately, and I was basing my entire "it's one of these two" logic off of RBY's questionable comments and Mutsukki's uninformed opinion.

I swear to god though, if people make this a bandwagon I'm going to smack them. We need informed opinions at this point.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 6 - by Keiang - 09-09-2012, 07:19 PM