Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
Voting Locked

Stand by for the story post.

THE FIFTH NIGHT

Voting (Majority 5):

[robo9] - 5

"So," Hoeloe said to the crowd. "What have you decided this time."
"Britt!" Someone shouted.
There was a general muttering of agreement.
"This is going well. You're taking action, and getting things done!" Hoeloe commented with approval.
"I don't think it's Britt," someone said. Heads turned towards Sol.
"The only reason we're voting for him is because Keiang analysed his posts, and those analyses have proven to be insufficient evidence. I'm going for [robo9]."
There was a pause, and then a wide statement of approval from all present.
"So, it's [robo9] then?" Hoeloe looked around. "Where is he?"
Suddenly, smashing through the windows came a figure in a black cape, a stetson improbably balanced on his head. He swung down landed in front of Hoeloe, and with a flourish, removed his cape. [robo9] stood up, and tipped his stetson.
"If you want me, they you'll have to duel me first!" He proclaimed. Hoeloe sighed.
"Very well," he said, and hit [robo9] with the hammer. There was a flash of light, and he was gone.

[robo9] was executed and banned. He was the Post Editor, a good user who could redirect other members powers

Walking back from the meeting, Sol considered his options. The villagers had recently wiped out an entire team of garbage members in one night. They were running out of people to suspect. He knew he was on their list, and he also knew that it wasn't good for him. Lost in thought he rounded a corner and was met with a terrible sight.

[Image: 9pKLP.png]

"IT'S SKY! ISN'T HE AWESOME?"

Sols eyes caught fire, and he cried out. The fire soon spread to the rest of his body, and, instead of screaming, he laughed at his assailant.
"Did you think I was him? The same Sol who tried to save everyone last time?" He laughed harder, gurgling as the flames began to consume his throat. "He left and never came back. Never. We took his account from him, and we were so close to destroying them for good. It's too late now. Everything is gone. We will all be banned, and the glorious terror will be lost!"

And with that, Sol exploded, leaving dust and ash floating through the night sky.

Sol was shown a recolour, and was banned. He was a Sprite Thief, an evil member who could steal other members sprites and ban them

TEAM ELIMINATION! ALL MEMBERS OF THE SPRITE THIEF TEAM HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

Night 5 summary:

- [robo9] was executed
- Sol was banned
- Sprite Thieves were all eliminated

Dawn of the sixth day
6 players remain
Majority:4
Thanked by: redblueyellow, Sol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 5 - by Hoeloe - 09-09-2012, 05:06 PM