Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
I just noticed RBY's message about me and Britt, and it's a bunch of garbage, haha. I haven't had any contact with Redblueyellow this entire game, so the only reasoning he has against me is the same as Keiang's, which is the whole Zabadaben vote thing. I'd ask Headburger to corroborate what I said about it, but I'm almost certain that's against the rules now that he's dead, although it hasn't stopped some people, haha.

I don't really think Britt is a baddie either, but I also think he isn't the Lurker, as you said, Keiang, as that was Kat's role before she was converted. To be honest your case against me seems stronger than the one against Britt, haha. As for Mutsukki, I think that if they are a baddie, starting the bandwagon on Zabadaben was a definite misstep. And if the Trolls are this game's cultist faction, I am glad they are dead, because I personally hate cultists in Werewolf. Although I'm not sure if they were actually a cult faction like you think, because I've never heard of a cultist protector, which is what your role would be if the Trolls are cultists like you said.
Thanked by: Britt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 5 - by Sol - 09-09-2012, 11:24 AM