Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
(09-08-2012, 11:00 PM)Britt Wrote: That wouldn't be logical, though, unless you're a Baddie. (I'm not calling you out, I'm just saying.)

Given I'm innocent, that would mean RBY would have misinformed you, putting Sol in the same position I am in.

Edit:
When I said I thought you guys would go after Sol, I meant that given both Sol and I were bad, I would think you would go for him first on the stakes that he is more versed in the game.
Meaning he would make a more logical decision in his kill pick, hurting you more.

I suppose what I'm trying to get you guys to understand, is that its possible that RBY is trying to use Sol and I as pawns to distract is from his last living partner, who I believe could possibly be Shiyadezubuzu or maybe Robo9 going by my previous theory that the people who aren't posting are doing so to keep from drawing attention to themselves.

I believe he just gave to random names knowing that no matter who they are, it would be to less people be them innocents are the other last remaining bad team member, bringing victory to his team.

That being illogical relies on me relying solely on RBY's comment.

I was originally planning to go after Sol due to my own suspicions, but I think I have a more solid case against you. Most of Sol's suspicious behavior mostly revolves around the fact that I can't get a good read on him, and he's experienced. He did jump on the Zaba bandwagon though, before suddenly backing out once the bandwagon had formed. That's the biggest item against him.

However, his actions have a somewhat rational excuse.

Picking someone random to try and kill, especially that late in the game, and on the extremely flimsy reason of "inactivity", seems decidedly scummy. The reason I assume it's one or the other is due to a pm I got from Mutsukki. He was doubtful of Sol's guilt, but was suspicious of you. If you aren't a scum, Sol and Mutsukki seem that much more suspicious.
Thanked by: Gold

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 5 - by Keiang - 09-08-2012, 11:44 PM