Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
(09-08-2012, 02:51 AM)Keiang Wrote: > Post 5: Pulls back just under the wire. He figured Zaba was a member, one way or another. He doesn't really explain why he has these doubts though. It might be assumed it's due to McHeadburger's post, but that's questionable.
> Post 7: Sound logic, but possibly a scum attempt to drive attention towards Gold. There's a weird mention of a seer being left, even though the two member one's we're aware of are dead. Either he forgot, and didn't actually read over the topic like he said he did before he posted, or he's forgotten.

5: I was talking to OldMcHeadburger and had just read the thread, seeing Zabadaben's post about Phantom K, and was annoyed because I thought he had been in contact with a Seer and was about to die, setting things back. McHeadburger said something like "In contact with a Seer? It's the second day, he IS a Seer." So I unvoted him at the last second without rereading the thread, but majority was on him regardless.

7: At that point we had seen that Trolls had an associated Seer, and going by the last game's roles, I figured there was still one Seer role left that hadn't been killed.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - by Sol - 09-08-2012, 07:12 PM