Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
So I think I might have a touch of the paranoia as I panicked last night as well. Tongue I sent this to Keiang last night:
Gold Wrote:I don't know what to think of it yet as the execution hasn't happened yet. I was talking to rby earlier. I'm waiting for him to be executed before I post this on the forum but in case I'm killed tonight, before I get a chance to post it, I figured you were probably the best person to leave this with. Interpret it how you will and do with it as you see fit. (I encourage you to poste/quote this entire message if I die though Tongue)

Quote:Redblueyellow says:
I will neither confirm nor deny that I am a baddie, as you will find out tomorrow. Wink
I was looking into the remaining roles, and all that are left is one recolorer, one sprite thief, a lurker, a repbro, thanker, hue shifter, and whoever can block trolls. I was thinking that Kat and Shiyadazbuzu (however you spell it Tongue) were possibly Lurker and Repbro, since they are more of investigative roles.
it was nice talking to you Gold. Smile keep an eye out for Sol and Britt for baddie characters. just a bit of a hunch Big Grin

What I found most odd about this: I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I don't recall a list of roles being posted.
My other thoughts involve the fact that he seemed to be picking out those who were good alignments in his investigations.
And if he himself is a baddie: does that mean sol and britt are part of the third group or is it complete misinformation altogether?

I guess it all weighs on the outcome of his alignment.
Now also relevant:
Quote:Gold says:
To be honest I'm more intrigued by Vipersharks simple vote only posts...
Redblueyellow says:
I was looking at last game's outcome, and he did the same thing last game Tongue I'm not totally sure about it

So He was a troll, he was right about Kat, and he half tried to defend Vipershark (which is more than he did for himself I might add)
So what do we think of his list of potential baddies? Misinformation or the third team?
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 5 - by Gold - 09-08-2012, 12:03 PM