Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
Well, I said I'd end the day early if the activity took a significant boost. In my book, that'll do.

Voting Locked

THE FOURTH NIGHT

Voting (Majority 6):

redblueyellow - 6
Sol - 1

The crowd filed into the hall. They all sensed that the end of this ordeal was coming ever nearer. Only half of the members were left, and, though a good deal of garbage posters had been banned, many more innocents had been, too.
There was much discussion as the remaining members waited for the beam of light to appear, and when Hoeloe stepped forward, someone else spoke up, before he could ask. It was Gold.
"I just want to say one thing," he said, addressing the hall. "We all know that there was a vigilante out there last night, who banned one of the Sprite Thieves. I have no reason not to tell you that I am the vigilante. I went with my gut feeling, and it turned out to be right. I'm going to do it again, and I think it's redblueyellow!"
There was a shocked silence for a moment, followed by a murmur of agreement.
"Well, I think it's Sol," said redblueyellow, defensively.
"So," said Hoeloe. "What do you all think?"
There was a chorus of approval for the execution of redblueyellow.
"Very well," he said.
Hoeloe swung his hammer, and the burst of white light engulfed the condemned. Once again, Hoeloe could feel his power humming through the hammer, and he smiled.

redblueyellow was executed and banned. He was a Troll, an evil member who could troll other members and ban them

After the meeting, Vipershark was sitting alone in his room, pondering. He was fairly safe. He'd voted for redblueyellow's execution. No-one woulld suspect him. He absently posted a new thread on the forum entitled:

"THE MOON LNDING WUZ SO FAK UR ALL SHEP"

and then turned to retire for the night. Upon doing so, his eyes spontaneously combusted.

[Image: 7bhKY.png]

"PACGREEN! LIKE IT?"

Vipershark screamed and fled from the room, as the fire burned his flesh. He didn't make it outside before he was a pile of ash.

Vipershark was shown a recolour, and was banned. He was a Troll, an evil member who could troll other members and ban them

A dark shape watched the members leave the meeting. His target was one of them, and he was waiting for him to be alone. He sat on the rooftops and waited. His prize split off from the group and walked down an alleyway. Alone. He ran after him and jumped down behind him. With a smile on his face, he began the procedure. He felt the familiar sensation, like a rush of air, into his hands that meant it would all be over soon. There was a thud, and the sensation stopped. He looked at his hands, puzzled, and tried again. Thud. His target saw him trying this horrific deed, and ran.
Then the figure's hands moved, without his control. They swung around and back into the main street. There was another thud, and the rush of air continued, but something was wrong, this wasn't his target. This was someone else! He couldn't aim it, or control it. He had no choice but to drain the life from this unknown person. Whoever it was stumbled into the alley, and collapsed onto the floor, screaming soundlessly. The dark figure took one look at her face before the process was over, and she exploded into dust. Kat.

Above, watching the scene, another figure in a dark cape and stetson turned, and left.

Kat had her sprite stolen by accident, and was banned. She was the Honourary Troll, a member who had been converted to the Troll team some days in, with the same powers. Originally, she was the Lurker, a good member who could follow members and see who they targeted during the night

TEAM ELIMINATION! ALL MEMBERS OF THE TROLL TEAM HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

Night 4 summary:

- redblueyellow was executed
- Vipershark was banned
- Kat was banned
- Trolls were all eliminated

Dawn of the fifth day
8 players remain
Majority:5
Thanked by: Zadaben, redblueyellow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 4 - by Hoeloe - 09-08-2012, 09:56 AM