Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
(08-23-2012, 08:12 AM)TorchManiac Wrote: you know what I find odd is that every bandwagon is executed by amost the same people and is always wrong. I think we can assume that some of the baddies are in the vipershark bandwagon. And if that's the case that immediatly makes Vipershark innocent

I also thought that Rosencrantz was a shitposter due to him being close to Hoeloe it seemed and the fact I saw him watching his PM when Sol locked the votes. (No, I don't stalk him)

If anything, we have to get at least 5 votes to win. That means that all the innocents must vote on the same thing or else we will be outnumbered.

Bandwawgons will always be executed by "almost the same people." Executions are not the same as a kill power, they are harder to reach and leave anyone who has been accusatory under suspicion.

I would assume Rozencrantz watching his PM has nothing to do with him being a shitposter because his team's kill would be revealed in the Night post anyway. The only other thing an evil player would be concerned about would be whether the OTHER evil team might kill him (which again would only be revealed in Sol's post).

Your point that all the innocents have to agree is flawed, considering that (by the logic you have borrowed from Previous in assuming there are six evil players) it would actually almost be easier for the evil team to vote someone off tonight. I find it very interesting that you weren't as surprised (as I was) that yet again we have let MORE innocent die based on weak evidence and assumptions. I would be very careful with my vote tonight, everyone.
[Image: abstract6.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Chameleon - 08-23-2012, 01:51 PM