Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
you know what I find odd is that every bandwagon is executed by amost the same people and is always wrong. I think we can assume that some of the baddies are in the vipershark bandwagon. And if that's the case that immediatly makes Vipershark innocent

I also thought that Rosencrantz was a shitposter due to him being close to Hoeloe it seemed and the fact I saw him watching his PM when Sol locked the votes. (No, I don't stalk him)

If anything, we have to get at least 5 votes to win. That means that all the innocents must vote on the same thing or else we will be outnumbered.
Kami was right at a certain point, I think Chameleon is a shitposter. Since "What! Rosencrantz was a shitposter! And Kami was innocent :o" sounds like what a werewolf would say if he was trying to act like a innocent.
I can also think of others that seem baddies but i don't have much proof yet.

Everyone the only way we could win is by following me

Vote: Chameleon
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by: Rosencrantz

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Candel - 08-23-2012, 08:12 AM