Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Votes:

Shadow Kami - 7 (Kat, Chameleon, TorchManiac, Previous, Phantom K, OldMcHeadburger, Tellis)
Previous - 2 (Shadow Kami, Vipershark)
Vipershark - 1 (alexmach1)

Day 5

Sol appeared at the board index. The members were depressed over yesterday's outcome, but had still managed to come to an agreement on who to ban.

"So we're banning Shadow Kami, eh? Sounds good to me. Hopefully you guys picked a good one."

Shadow Kami stepped away from the group and knelt down on the ground. "No," they proclaimed, "I must end my own life through seppuku. It's the more dramatic thing to do." They then pulled out a sword I guess they had or whatever, and aimed it at themselves.

Sol cried out, "You don't have to do this!"

Shadow Kami shook their head. "I must! Getting shot with a gun is much too boring and lame! It's the only way!!"

They then thrust their sword into their own gut, and immediately keeled over. "AAAAHHH, OH GOD, THIS HURTS SO MUCH EVERYONE." The group looked on in horror and confusion.

"LOOK AT HOW MUCH THIS HURTS, AAAHH IT'S SO TERRIBLE, DAMN."

Shadow Kami continued to writhe in pain on the ground for a couple of minutes, seemingly in too much pain to finish the job. Glowing pixels emanated from the wound.

"FUCK IT'S SO PAINFUL, MY DEATH IS SO TRAGIC, AAAA"

Sol watched uncomfortably. Deciding this had gone on long enough, he pulled out his gun and fired it at Shadow Kami, and their image dissipated.

"Well, that was uh...hmm." Sol could sense that Shadow Kami was in fact innocent. Once again the members hadn't made a breakthrough. "You'll get this, guys. You kind of have to."

And with that, Sol took his leave.

Shadow Kami was banned. They were a Member, an innocent who had no powers.

-------------------

Night 5

A figure covered in shadow stalked through the night, out for some C+C, and they weren't going to stop until they got it. They closed in on the one they had been following, until they were right behind them, and shouted at them,

"Hey, look at my sprite!" Startled, the user turned around.

"Sure thing." The person grabbed the mystery figure's clothes and lifted them off the ground. Light sparked off of them as their image distorted. "HEY! Don't....steal.....!!!!" There was a crackling sound, and they disappeared. Rosencrantz wouldn't be returning tomorrow.

"Not bad," the Sprite Thief mused as they departed, "But it could use an edit or two."

Rosencrantz had his sprite stolen, and was banned. He was a Recolorer.

Day 6 begins. Majority is 5.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Sol - 08-22-2012, 09:45 PM