Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES *GAME IS OVER, SPRITE THIEVES WIN*
Backstabbers.

Well if this continues, all my thinking I did today will go to waste.
No point I guess, seeing that everyone thinks I'm a shitposter.

Unvote: Chameleon
Vote: Previous

Just remember you guys, Chameleon has been trying to have me executed for a while, and previous has seemily been leading us in the wrong direction.
I'm pretty much screwed anyway, so I might as well die an honorable death if I'm going to die.
If I get majority, I request that you allow me the right to commit seppuku with a katana.(Not in real life of coarse.)
The ban gun is too boring for me too die if I'm voted to have an execution.(Which seems like it's going to happen.)

~Shadow Kami takes the katana off his mantle and sits down, with his katana on his lap, and waits in total silence until he either will commit seppuku instead of being executed or is able to live another day, only time will tell for sure.

Edit: I'm probable still going to die though now I'm going back to seeing Previous Lincoln as being the suspicious one
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR WEREWOLF 20XX: THE SPRITERS DESTROY THEMSELVES - by Kami - 08-22-2012, 04:26 PM